25 October 2011

Another Cross-asm

This Sunday the race was at Whittier Park, and was named Cross-Tastic. Not an overstatement. Not an overstatement at all. The course demanded much, a sweet much-ness. There were four barriers that required a dismount: First a muck pit down by the red, then a few logs and a series of steps up the bank, then two standard cx barriers, and finally a fiendish series of step up a hill, skitter down the same hill, and then step up the same hillside (pictured below).

Once again the pictures (thanks to Cheryl K) will speak as well. 






In addition, you can get a bike's eye view of what it was like to ride the course, via this video courtesy of Karlee Gendron and her bike. Pretty great!

I was so hot and bothered when I got home that I took my shoes into the shower with me, to reward them for their good work, and to get them good and clean. 


Ride report
in:      6'C wind 10ks SW
out:    9'C wind 10ks SW

No comments: