22 March 2010

First things

This blog will be a starting point for Paul Krahn's students, who are currently attending W.C. Miller Collegiate. Along the left you will find a link to the blogspot for each of my classes. At the beginning of each week I will post a link, or links, to a site, or series of sites, on a specific topic or issue. I will expect you to view and read each week's post and then comment on it, in the comment area below the post.

You are expected to comment on each post at least once. You will have until Friday of each week to do that. I hope that you will comment more than once, and that you will comment not only on the content of the post, but on the comments of your classmates. Please read the guidelines for commenting that I outline on your class's page.

I'm looking forward to this experiment, and hope that the process is enjoyable for you too.

PK

No comments: