26 November 2010

MOvember

So here's the thing. Do I always have to go against the grain? You know? Will I always be

still runnin'
still runnin'
against the wind

Case in point (whatever that little three word cliche bomb means): It's MOvember, an excuse to grow facial hair for a good cause. Or just a ... good, 'cause I want to grow facial hair. Anyway, the dictum is to grow a 'stache. A MOustache. Hence the MOnicker MOvember. Get it?

Here's what I done:


MOtten chops!

It's all rather self-serving really (of course it is). Margruite, though she doesn't mind the look of a moustache, doesn't much like the feel of it. So, though she doesn't much like the look of chops, she can't complain about the feel.

Otherwise the reviews have been rather positive. What think you? Werewolf? Wolverine? Mad Dog Vachon? Planet of the Apes? Bringing out my inner simian?

I'd appreciate your advice on taking these babies past MOvember.

Thanks.

2 comments:

El Presidente said...

Its not so much that I don't like the chops DB...its moreso the disrespect it shows towards prostate cancer...a bit of a slap in the..hmmm...groin? Stick with the program PK...don't go against the grain on this one. Its MOVEMBER! The chops...not doing it for me.

TK said...

Well, brother of mine, I've gotta say that I approve! I think prostate cancer is all big and grown up and can handle yet another piece of disrespect.

Also, the chops look awesome.

Tim.