22 September 2011

Redemption?

I'm going to ride to work tomorrow. No big deal. Happens all the time. But this time it'll be an 80 k ride to Vita. I'll leave around 6:15 am and ride into the sunrise. We're working in Vita because it's an inservice day. That is, a day to learn more about how to teach, to develop as a professional. This is what we hope for. 

The teacher's pray, the night before a PD Day:

Lord make the day a day in which
I sit with friends
share a few laughs
and so, somehow,
redeem the time.

As insurance I'm riding 2.5 hours to get there. Once I get there the day will already have been well spent!

Ride report
in:       2'C wind 13ks SE
out:     12'C wind 10ks SE


1 comment:

El Presidente said...

Your Saturday would be better spent if you didn't puss out like the rest of the Miller staff and attend SVIPT II. 'Nough said.