09 November 2011

Email woes

Apparently there's software out there that can determine the tone of an email you've written;-) Oh Lordy Lord Lord!! :D What I wouldn't have given to have that handy bit of ones and zeroes to flag my negative tone this morning>:-( Dag-nabit !-o 

If I really was the dirty scoundrel that I made myself out to be with the first two sentences of my response to a missive suggesting some misbehaviour on my part, I might have avoided the subsequent conversation, and the avoidance in the hallway tactic, and the general malaise that overcomes some of us when we've been rankled, and we've replied unkindly in kind |-( Oh if only I had a tighter grip on my intonations ;() What's a dude to do? %-)

Alas I do repent me of my misemailthropic nature. Perhaps there's a niche opening for a technology that encourages a return to cursive and HP inspired owls, or carrier pigeons, or the tristero =) Or the vacuum/air tubes of 1984, lest we be relegated by a rogue fly and a Brazil-level typographical error |D

Buttle!!!


Ride report
in:       -4'C wind 5ks SSE
out:    -2'C wind Calm (facing W)


No comments: