27 March 2011

Choirs and gamily fatherings

I expect I'm preaching to the choir here, but here's the reality of today:
Faith & Life Men's Choir at church
- lots of singing in general
- even a Mennonite rendition of an African folk tune to make me all farm and wuzzy

CMU 10th Anniversary concert at Buhler Hall
- lots of high quality singing in general, with new choral music selections galore
- ever noticed how easy it is to nod off during a long, low-volume passage of near atonal modern music?

Gamily fathering at our place for faspa
- good food
- dictionary game
- scrabble
- bo nooze
- word!

My bro-in-law who's been to Provence scared the crap out of me with his description of the climbs out there. (He's ridden out there a few times, but never done Ventoux.) I'm preparing to disappoint myself. It's about time.


1 comment:

ironyogi said...

Gamily... at first glance I was going to correct your typo, and was curious why no one had commented to correct such a thing (namely Tim), but then as I opened the comment box I noticed fathering.....