31 May 2010

Exams & haircuts

The provincial English Standards Test began today, and the theme is ... tumtumtum ... "Journeys of Discovery". Not bad. Not bad at all.

Then, more importantly, Margruite graciously took the time to give me a haircut! All right! She does fine work! In case you're interested, here's a photo of the development of my very own baldspot:

Someday I hope to be freed of the shackles of it, by eliminating it altogether and graduating to ... baldness. At this point though, if I'd dare to do it, I might lose some privileges ... I am investigating the purchase of a good pair of hair clippers though. That sure would make the haircut thing a lot easier.

Ride in         Temp 9'C Wind SW 12 ks
Ride home   Temp 18'C Wind NW 20 ks

2 comments:

ironyogi said...

Don't you think you'd be more privileged to be amoung the entirely bald men of this world? Margruite could still continue with her routine grooming duties.

Renae Friesen said...

PK, I noticed your haircut. I even commented on it today! And yes, that theme is just...wow. SO good. I'm incredibly jealous of it. There is SO much you can write on that!!!! Jeeeeez.