06 May 2010

On this fine day

I took a pass on riding bike the 8ks in the rain, into a 45 k/h wind, and drove in to work with Sara and Bekah. I brought the bike along though, so I could ride back. The day was marked by a PD afternoon; perhaps the 50th time over the past 8 years that we've discussed A for L strategies. So. It. Goes. (SIG?). I look forward to the day that we'll struggle with this no more. Until then, with joy, I'll carry on.

Speaking of carrying on, this 2003 interview with David Foster Wallace is good to listen to. It comes in 10 parts. I've only linked the first clip. I'm sure you'll find the rest.

Walked to Ted's for a nightcap after 10.

Ride in             the Honda
Ride home       8'C Wind NW 30 ks

1 comment:

ironyogi said...

SIG sounds like the water bottle company. Might "So It Goes" be an acronym in a way already?