22 June 2010

Dancing ghosts?

Apparently I'm in this picture.

The back of me I think. Dancing with Margruite. Yes. I was dancing with Margruite. It was a waltz. Ridiculous really. To choose to dance a waltz, when you've hardly danced together at all. Embarrassing on so many levels. Well, to be fair, three: One, we can't dance, each of us. Two, we don't dance well together (at least not in public ... like this). Three, a waltz deserves more than a junior high slow dance full body press. Ah well. If I didn't tell you I was in the picture, you wouldn't believe it. You probably won't believe me anyway. Why should you? I've given you no good reason.

Ride in         Temp 17'C Wind SSE 10 ks
Ride home   Temp 25'C Wind SW 20 ks

2 comments:

Renae Friesen said...

Ahahahahahaha. I laughed a LOT when I read this. I wish I could've witnessed this dancing. That would've been just fantastic.
Hope you had fun regardless.

Dalila said...

Well, Margruite's smiling and isn't it good to think she might be smiling at you?