14 June 2010

Steam-tech?

I think this might be the best peripheral for that new ithingy some people seem to think will change our lives. Whatever happened to that old saw "Pride goeth before the fall"? I guess we're reconsidering everything these days.



What would Dante do? (WWDD - Doesn't this acronymic reminder have a much better visual and aural sense than that other, Sheldonesque, acronymic reminder to think at least twice before you do whatever it is you're about to do?)

And I just can't help liking this.

Ride in        Temp 13'C Wind 5 ks NW
Ride home  Temp 25'C Wind 20 ks E (here comes the rain again ...)

1 comment:

ironyogi said...

Seventh level of Hell! Wrapped around Minotaur's tail. Gosh, I didn't much take myself to be a violent person... but what do I know, with denial and all, Dante must know best.