09 June 2010

Technologicalities

Okay, so I am, right this very minute, trying (well the ol' lenovo notebook's a'chuggin along) to render a file into an mpeg, using Premiere Pro, so that I can upload it, to YouTube I suppose. This is all so complicated. There must be easier ways to do it. Anyway, once I've got the file rendered, I'll learn how to upload it to YouTube, which will probably mean another unsavoury technologicality - creating an account, or channel! I'll have to add yet another piece of myself to the web. Sigh. Why do these things bother me? Why just the other day I had to create a yahoo account in order to view something they offered. I think I've already forgotten my email address and password. How much of this me-ness is floating about out there? There are so many bits of you and me out there ... well I just don't know. Whatever the case, I'm off the see if I've successfully made an mpeg, and then to see how much of a hassle it is to make a YouTube account, and then to upload, hopefully, the mpeg, so that I can link it to here. As Bugs says, "What a maroon!"

Ride in         Temp 9'C Wind 40+ks NW (whew!)
Ride home   Temp 15'C Wind 20 ks NW (ahhhh!)

Postscript: Fail. No audio.

No comments: