13 June 2010

Two days

June 13, 2010
This day consisted of
1. the completion of the clicky-clicky project (here's a pic of one of the pieces in this project ... more shall be revealed at a later time)

2. a stellar performance by yourstruly at the Cenotaph service in town,

3. the preparations for a wedding (to be held at our home a week from now),

4. a nice little square bike ride: 32 ks at 32 kph. The ride was East West. The wind was North, 25 ks or so.


A big thanks to the Falk family for making the wedding prep so enjoyable! Talk about leaving a place looking better than when you arrived! Very nice! Very nice indeed!


June 12, 2010
This day of sitting at the computer and fighting with InDesign and PhotoShop was brought to you by the number
 3313
a rough estimate of the number of clicks
many in anger and frustration
that I pounded my mouse with
oh my baby clicky, my virtual punching bag
(we do everything so meekly these days, don't you think?),
and
the letter
M



You know where this is going. 
So I'll stop right there

before I go any further ...
I'm gonna sleep on it.

Thank you thank you thank you to RJ and L for a great night of Caesars, J&B, FG Dark, and RnR! The talk is never dull, and always cheap, just the way I like it.

No comments: